Monday, April 27, 2009

tupper...where?

Tupperware

I'd have to say the most useless thing in my house would have to be the giant box of tupperware that I have waiting around under my bed for the day I move out of my parent's house. I'm not sure when I acquired it, or how I did for that matter. I believe at some point while I was in high school my mom pushed this giant box of what must be hundreds of small plastic containers of all sizes under my bed, and 5 years later (I went to college for 4 years and it remained untouched with the exception of maybe 3 that I took with me) it still resides back there, next to my sega genesis. Which I should take out sometime soon, now that I think about it. The Lion King and Aladdin totally ruled. But yeah... a ton of tupperware. On the glorious day I become a true adult, off to face the world in whatever small apartment it is that I can afford, I will come prepared with sealed compartments and lids for all sorts of perishable goods. And who knows, whenever that moment comes, I can see myself finding it and forgetting about even having that many tupperware. It will be a great moment.

No comments: