Sunday, April 19, 2009

Love Hill in Nashville, TN

I think one of my all-time favorite places outdoors would be Love Hill in Nashville, TN. I am a big outdoorsy kind of person, but in terms of just being outside and taking everything in, this place really makes me happy.

Just about every time I visit Nashville, Michael and I always try and spend some time at Love Hill. It isn't an incredibly well-known part of Nashville, but it's basically a small plot of land at the top of a residential development where you can see the entire Nashville skyline at eye-level. It's an amazingggg view, and we've tried many times to catch a sunset out there, but we're always about 5 minutes too late. Regardless, there is nothing like that place, and there are never too many people around. Hopefully we'll have a nice picnic there in a few weeks when I'm down there again.

No comments: