Thursday, April 23, 2009

TGI...T?

So lately I've felt as though I've been in a giant fog of work, sleep, repeat. I haven't really established a real 'schedule' at work, I just kind of go in in the morning, and leave when I'm done. So it's made for a few long days, and I really don't mind it at all. I just realize after doing it for 5 days, that I'm exhausted. Especially when something usually follows work directly, and I don't get home until it's past my bedtime.

But it's all fine and dandy, because we're recording, things are moving along, and I have cuteoverload.com or fmlife to make me smile on command. Seriously, how could you not forget about being tired if you see this guy?

I've also been doing a lot of writing lately, which I'm totally pumped about. I just wish I had more time to do it. But I definitely have been productive on the drive to and from work. Most of my ideas come to me when I rarely expect it, and so it really should come as no surprise to me that I need to keep paper and a pen on me at all times.

Also, we have those shows coming up, and our friend Cam from Gonculator will be playing drums with us for them. We'll be practicing with him this weekend, and we're all really excited about that too. We really respect him as a drummer, and he's a really awesome guy.

And finally! Warm weather is coming! Especially after today... 40 something degrees and absolutely shitty. Oh, New York. Tomorrow it should be super warm, which makes me look forward to the weekend.

I think we may be heading out of the studio shortly, so that means Grey's Anatomy, and then bed for this lady.

Feeling kind of out of the circle lately with some people, I think I just miss having some best friends around here. It's hard feeling like you belong somewhere where you're constantly trying to figure out just where that is.

Until then, my future dog:

No comments: