Thursday, April 2, 2009

If I had to be stuck in an elevator, I would appreciate if it were with...

1. Michael
Well, I think this one is pretty self-explanatory. It would be a lot nicer being stuck in an elevator with him than being stuck in an elevator without him. Plus, knowing elevators and their track record for having no cell phone service, I wouldn't be able to call or let him know I'd be a while. And I'm sure we'd look back on being stuck in an elevator together for x period of time and laugh at some point.


2. Clark Kent
...It definitely wouldn't be the worst person to get stuck in an elevator with. He'd play it off like he was scared, then next thing I'd know, we wouldn't be stuck in an elevator.


3. Ben Gibbard
I really don't think I'd ever be able to meet and/or have a conversation at length with him unless something of this nature happened. Plain and simple, I want to meet that man.


4. Myself
I know that might sound weird, but I've been stuck in an elevator before with about ten other girls on a lacrosse tournament. We all crammed ourselves - and our gear - into an elevator to get stuck after ascending one floor. After that, if I were to ever get stuck in an elevator again I would appreciate having room to move (having no room makes the claustrophobia and anxiety of the collective elevator a whole lot worse).


No comments: