Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lazy day

Since I didn't have to work today I figured I would sleep in and take it easy to shake whatever cold it is I've been on the brink of getting. I have a feeling it's just one of those 'change in season' colds so I'm hoping I can cut it short with oj and lots of sleep. But I woke up and just knew I was going to have to kick my butt if I had any intentions of being productive. I'm not feeling awful, just not real great. Just... tired.

So I spent about 4 hours from baking to cleanup on the cupcakes for my mom's Ronald McDonald luncheon thing, I think they turned out pretty decent, couldn't give them the old taste test but I'm sure they'll be good:


Other than that, I took a nap, and had Michael give me a wake-up call to which I don't remember answering but was told I just picked up the phone and said "I want to go back to sleep." So, I did. Then I had a late dinner and did some string arrangements for the acoustic show in May. Not sure if they'll be used, but I always love trying new stuff out. Here's a view of the room studio, or the 'roodio.' My ottoman makes for a very wonderful desk:


Now I'm heading to bed, netflix wonderfulness to ensue. Friday tomorrow!

No comments: