Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What my ride needs is ... a ride.

Let's see, what would make my car better?


PT Cruiser

... I think title and Registration in my own name would be a great start! That would just be grand... because if I had my own vehicle, it would just be the greatest ride I could ever dream of. I'd decorate it with pretty cupcake bumper stickers, it would smell amazing (as I'm not allowed to have air fresheners in my current vehicle), it would be clean all the time (I'm a neat freak when it comes to my car, but I can't clean the mini van all the time because of how much band stuff it accumulates in like a week), it would be all girlyyyy... ooooh it would be amazing. And someday, it will happen. I can promise you that. So, in a year or a few, watch out for that sassy lady driver in a pt cruiser or other small vehicle with a hatchback, with sweet air fresheners and bumper sticker art out the wazoo.

No comments: