Monday, July 6, 2009

Ranting

Welp, as per usual, I get into a rut where I forget to keep on updating this thing. It certainly hasn't helped that I don't have my laptop back yet, so I'm just going to list off a few things that I have been up to/have been on my mind.

- Not having a laptop totally sucks, but it's doing wonders for my book-reading goals of the summer.


- Got to see "Away We Go" with Michael; surprisingly enough it was at Carousel Mall. It was amazing. You should see it... and it was a lot funnier than I anticipated, which was also a huge plus.
- Baking. Doing a lot of it, as many of my friends know I gained the nickname of "Izzy" from Grey's since I go on cooking binges when I get stressed out. Orange cupcakes with lemon icing, anyone?
- Lost majorly in trivia night this past week. Where did my team go?? We need our brains back!
- Great rehearsal with Cam for the NYC show... it's going to be amazing, and I hope you can go if you're in the general area. If not, I suggest road trips! :)
- Got to see some pretty amazing fireworks in Penfield this weekend. And a cover band that actually covered Lady Gaga and The Black-Eyed Peas. Whoa.
- Found a cute little cupcake bakery in Webster, NY. Got a red velvet cupcake, and Michael got a chocolate cupcake with a hammer on it. She made gender-specific cupcakes. Love it.
- The second I get back I start to get stressed; so much work with this tour, and shuffling around people, and planning! I need yoga again. Or less junk food surrounding me on a daily basis. Or more bike rides.

...on that note, I think I'm going to get on my bike.

No comments: