Thursday, June 4, 2009

'Lovely' sounds so sweet

I think I have more words that I like that I haven't mentioned, but I really enjoy words that sound classy. I long to live in the world where ladies wore pretty dresses every day and went to the 'theatre' and were called 'lovely' by their handsome gents, and call the play 'delightful'.


lovely
It's just a pretty word, and I like the way it rolls off the tongue. Same with 'delightful.'


theatre
I love still spelling words in their older form (or...canadian form, like colour, grey, etc). Just makes them look classier, but theatre I still pretty much spell like this all the time.


tennessee
mississippi, commitment, beginning... I love words that have double letters. Tennessee and Mississippi win though, they're like the jackpot of double letter words.


No comments: