Sunday, June 28, 2009

Can't keep it a secret much longer...

...if it's already out on the internet.

Agh! I was just informed that the Armed Forces Entertainment official site has listed our upcoming tour of Kyrgyzstan, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia August 23 through September 16, and so now I do believe it is safe to start blurting it out in every facet of the internet world that I possibly can!

We are absolutely so incredibly excited about this opportunity. Playing for the great men and women of the Armed Forces in Germany and Greenland last summer was so much fun, and such an honor. Not to mention the idea of going out to Southwest Asia and experiencing another culture to the fullest for 24 days.

You know what else this means? Send my regards to Boys II Men, MC Hammer, saltwater taffy, and caramel apples, for I won't be making it to the New York State Fair this year. Or just freeze the last two for me, in all honesty I could do without the first half.

No comments: