Sunday, June 28, 2009

No computer... again

So, the past few days have been super busy, and I've been really excited that I've gotten a lot more work to do for Hafner's and La Tresse, but all of a sudden my computer cord stopped charging my battery. Thinking it must have just been the ac adapter (though still pretty pissed), I argued with ebay for a while (not on pricing or anything, just on the fact that I am paypal illiterate), got myself a few unknown charges to SEVERAL credit cards (wtf?), and finally had my dad buy me the one I needed on his account.

Sure enough, it arrived yesterday, only for me to plug it in and find that it still won't charge my computer. And what's worse, is that it will charge Kaleena's, and we have the same model. UGHHH. So this means that I will go back to Best Buy today (it's only been about 3 months since my computer broke before, and I was without it for almost a month and a half), and I AM SO NOT IN THE MOOD TO DO THIS AGAIN. So, for now, it's mom's desktop...

In other news, the band has been practicing a lottt lately, trying out some new drummers, and getting good vibes from a lot of them. It's down to the wire though, because deadlines are fast approaching and I smell another international tour ahead in our near future... more details to come by next week :)

No comments: