Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I don't even know where I left off.

It's definitely been a while since I've updated this, and I'm really not even sure how to fill in on everything that's happened since I got back from Nashville. The drive back was pretty much flawless, nothing of real importance happened and in terms of how much stuff there was in that car I'm viewing that as a great thing. Plus, we got to eat lunch in Cincinatti at this place called Melt where I got a Seitan cheesesteak sandwich with Michael's friend from Fredonia. Then when we got into NY I got dinner with one of my best friends Jonell at the Fredonia Taco Bell, which left me with that familiar feeling of stomach ache from the number of times I ate at that Taco Bell.

From there it's really been a whirlwind of working (Memorial Day weekend is the busiest time for Hafner's), practicing, recording, and repeating all of those things. I got to go visit Michael after work yesterday, and then left this afternoon to come back for practice. I really love the fact that he's closer right now, so that even if I have to only go down there for 24 hours, I can. And I can see him once a week. Which totally beats once every 2 months.

It's looking like I'll be working tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday, and practicing in between. Sushi night tomorrow, and Emily's birthday BBQ Sunday. And hopefully boyfriend again on Sunday! :)

I'm most certainly trying to just make the best of my situation, I've accepted at this point in time there is very little I have control over, so I'm just trying to smile in the face of everything else and just trying to be content and happy over what it is that I can do for myself. Like walks, visiting goat farms, car rides with npr, being hugged, and sleeping. Sleep is awesome.

No comments: