Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh, Fall


It's already mid-October?! I'm half-bummed and half-pumped at that, I suppose. Not too much new stuff is going on, by now everyone in the band has caught some crazy cold that's going around, so we have had spotty practices but we're still looking way forward to those two shows we have next week. We got our pumpkins out, started decorating for Halloween, made caramel apples... I love this time of year.

After a long 8 day streak of work, I took today off and got a lot of work done. I guess I don't even realize how exhausted I've become, but I definitely slept until 10:50 this morning. I haven't done that since... high school, maybe. But tomorrow will be a long day, I have an interview at 8am tomorrow morning, a doctors appointment at 10 (for this lousy 3 week cold), and then Kaleena and I are off to Fredonia for homecoming weekend. Looking forward to going back for a couple of days.

No comments: