Saturday, November 8, 2008

11.08.08

So, once again it's been a long time since I've updated this thing. A whole lot of nothing truly significant has happened, but still a lot nonetheless. The garden center I'm working at officially opens this coming Thursday (the 13th), so work has been getting busier and busier to get it ready for the public. I have since been doing paintings for the store (yay!) so I'm pumped on that. I am now a freehand snowflake-drawing master. It's ridiculous.

Also, I have succeeded in breaking 2 phones of the month of October. Thank goodness we're out of that wretched month. Halloween was slightly disappointing, as I donned a red pair of tights and dressed like an Incredible only to pass candy out to about 15 people who actually came to our door. But oh well, onwards and upwards. I get a new phone on the 20th of November, we have a show on the 21st in NYC and a few meetings with various companies while we're out there. Michael comes home a few days later, and then it's a week devoted to cooking and being happy. Thanksgiving is just about my favorite holiday.

No comments: