Friday, October 10, 2008

10.10.08

So now it's Friday, the end of a pseudo-workweek. Monday was great, having the day off and then going with Casey to see The Junkyard Ghost Revival. It was very nice getting to see and catch up with Derrick, Buddy, and Anis, and as usual their show was amazing. It was unfortunate, however, that my cold had been so bad, because we definitely missed out on darts and foozball. The next day we went to the Everson Museum and checked out their Andy Warhol exhibit (yay the shoes and advertisement period!) and the Marie Antionette mannequin/fashion exhibit, where I just saw a lot of clothes i'd love and hair styles I wouldn't.

I'm going to put Wednesday into an image for you:


Working for my mom at 'walk to school day' at a Syracuse city Elementary school. There's Kaleena and myself, after she bravely battled a beatdown by several kindergarten students.

The rest of Wednesday and Thursday was devoted to work, and band practice, which brings us to today. I'll be working for a bit this morning, and then Kaleena and I are both going to back to work at Hafner's haunted house for 3ish hours. I've never worked at a haunted house, and yes, I'm afraid of the dark, so we'll just have to see how this goes.

No comments: