Saturday, July 19, 2008

AFE, MTV, and new shows!

Hey guys, I'm currently sitting at the airport in Syracuse, after ridding myself of my Greenland postings. We will head to Philly first, and from there fly straight to Frankfurt. I'm pumped that we're doing all commercial flights this way, a one-time baggage check kind of rules. We will be playing 5 different military bases over 6 days, and with travel we will be back in the states on the 27th. Not sure what to expect, at all, but this round we're hoping to have a lil more internet. You, and I, will just have to wait and see.

In other news, MTV's soundtrack website is now up! And we're on it! So please, feel free to visit our page, play our songs, make your own soundtrack... I'm not really sure of all the facets of that site, but it's pretty sweet, with all the music you've seen and heard on MTV :)












And, lastly, we have been added to our very first Syracuse Show on August 21 with Meg and Dia! Get pumped!


See you all in Germany!!

No comments: