Friday, June 20, 2008

12 days and counting...

I can't believe we're leaving for Greenland in less than 2 weeks, it's so exciting/scary/nerve wracking/etc. Basically we're just practicing our tails off just about every day of the week, and we find that when we're not practicing we're talking online about how weird it is we're not practicing...

I guess that means I'm adapting well to my new "lifestyle."

Over the past few weeks I have also been contacted by Bambi Weavil, the CEO and Publisher of Out Impact Magazine out of North Carolina. Bambi heard our song "The Way We Used To Be" on 'The Hills' and got in touch with us asking to review the album. Completely flattered by the request, I quickly sent it out and today we got an email from her with the link to the review.

You can view it right here.

From the other albums that site has chosen to review (Duffy, Rihanna, and Rufus Wainwright just to name a few)... I am completely beside myself. I am so honored and amazed at the support we have gotten from so many people, and I am so incredibly grateful.

Soon, pictures.

No comments: