Monday, October 26, 2009

Sorry bout that...

I know, I know. No blogging in a while. I'm sorry, it's just that since our miraculous return I feel as though every day is in fast-forward. So much cleaning to do, so much television to catch up on, so much new stuff in the works.

So basically, on the personal front, I have started a new 'side project' job with Pampered Chef (let me know if you want to host a cooking party!!), and have as well started looking around at bakeries around the area. With a few free months ahead of me I'm going to try and get in with the cooking world for as long as I can. Also I'll be working on the solo album and some other fun stuff that is in the works to be announced soonish.

On the band front, we're going into overdrive. The prime focus of the next few weeks is to finish up this album, and we have a few really sweet shows coming up in the mix. One of which is a really sweet private event on November 3rd (it's creepin up!). Apparently it is a private show that you can only win tickets through, so if I find out any info I will be sure to keep you all in the loop. We've got another one coming up in Fredonia on November 7th and a few more in the mix for later on in the coming month.

Oh, and more on the personal front. I am so stoked to be home for Halloween. It is one of my favorite holidays, and I really love the fall in CNY, the colors are so amazing and I'm so glad I was able to catch a few more weeks of it. In an effort to try and figure out what I wanted to be for Halloween (I originally wanted so badly to be Lady Gaga a la MTV VMA's:


But decided I didn't have enough time to get it all together or sew it since I got home with only a week beforehand), I paroozed the Sunday paper and something in the target circular caught my eye. I pretty much immediately got in my car, and tada! My costume has been completed:

There is no need to judge me on the fact that it's a toddler costume. In fact, maybe I can make this work via the ridiculous 'sexy girl' costume cliche. So what if it's skin tight? So what if the feet land at my knees because it's a size 4T? With the grin I'll be wearing I don't think you'll notice. All you'll notice is that I have a T-Rex appendage sticking out of my stomach, and it's awesome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOUR COSTUME!!! That is awesome! I hope you had a great time on your tour - I am so happy for you guys :) While, at the same time, super upset that I will be unable to make it to Fred to see your show on the 7th. Let me know if you guys play a show in DC :) I miss you girls!